Well, I finally decided to get my site sorted out for the new year and the result is what you’re seeing in front of you.
For those interested in the boring technical details, this new site has been built using the static-site generator Jekyll, and I’ve styled it with the Blueprint CSS grid framework. The colour scheme is one I found that I liked in Kuler, the menu system is one I picked up from a free CSS menu site and I put it all together by hand.
The code and content is also hosted on github here
This is all in aid of trying to produce a blog that I’ll actually update. My previous attempts are Shared Illusions and Reflective Coder and my hypothesis is that now I’ve moved the blog onto my own domain I’ll be more driven to write content for it.
We’ll see how that goes :)